Monday, January 10, 2011

Typically, smartphones are first designed by engineers, then marketed by electronics companies and then reviewed by magazines and by tech websites such as Spot Cool Stuff. The gadget blog T3 is striving to shuffle those steps around.



It’s got a 5 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics, built-in A-GPS, WLAN (wi-fi), HSDPA and an innovative 2-way slide. The display is a luminous 2.8″ (240 x 320) QVGA display, so watching videos, browsing the Internet or viewing maps is a real easy. Plus it’s Unlocked so you can use it just about anywhere.
The noise in the news is all about Apple's iPhone. But is it the best Smart Phone or just the one getting all the attention? Believe it or not there is more choice then Apple would have you think.
Time went on and new devices came my way so I eventually retired my keyboard and started to use alternative methods of software based text entry. I was happy but never quite as satisfied as I was with my keyboard


As Diamond is one of my personal foavorite mobile device, i hope that this will be the first of many more awards this year for one of the most visually stunning smart phone ever..



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails